jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

Barcelona

I was reading this article from The Atlantic by Eric Jaffe about 'The Best City Time Lapse Videos of 2011'. Besides all the characteristics this videos should have, I was thinking it's a good opportunity to travel the world in just a few minutes or revive experiences in the locations of these unique places. Yeah, yeah, yeah... soooo freaking ridiculous my lines above sound!!! Well, as an architect I just love to watch how cities are held or how the planning system works in each situation and this videos, believe it or not, are good x-rays of the integration people-architecture-space. Sounds better right?

The first video I post is from Barcelona, one of the most inspiring cities, with most talented artists along history. Love Barelona.


TimeLapse Barcelona from Loyam on Vimeo.