domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2011

How it all started

Four years ago I started kind of a 'project', more like an 'adventure', of course I'm writting about PANóPTICO. The real thing is that I've never really known what is the goal of this crossing, maybe it's just my need of sharing and telling the world what I like and who I admire through their work. That's how this 'compendium' of creators has been built.
But before I took the blog format, PANóPTICO was a radio show broadcasted through my university radio station RADIO ANÁHUAC; fortunately I'm a real architect now! so there's not enough time to go to my school and broadcast a live weekly show, that's why I decided to stop that and continue my adventure through this blog.
The most enriching experience I got from that radio show was meeting some interesting characters and knowing a little bit more of their work. They're all creative, young, enterpreneurs developing their 'master pieces'.
So, I'll be posting, maybe weekly, maybe monthly one of these seven interviews. Just be aware that these interviews are not complete because I always forgot the CD to record them in time, there are about 10 to 15 minutes left on each interview... sorry hahaha!
Just really hope you enjoy them and learn a little bit of these brilliant creators as I did. By the way they're all record in Spanish.